So, now I have another dilema, all assvice is welcome. We need to decide whether to stick with our present donor or go with our backup. The thing is, there’s another couple eyeballing her. She’s ready to go with the first taker, and she has a great track record. She’s donated 4 times before, at least 20 eggs fertilized each time. She’s also a nurse. Our current donor hasn’t gotten the results of her biopsy yet, but even if it’s nothing we’ll still have to wait at least 2 cycles for that thing to clear, maybe longer. I’m figuring on at least 4 months. Then she’ll still need to do a Clomid challenge. And we could wait on her and end up, yet again, with no donor. Is this a no-brainer? I’m thinking we need to decide soon….

Advertisements