Donor’s car slipped off the road because of ice. Unable to get to the office for the ultrasound that proves her ovaries work. Bottom line is that all festivities are delayed one more motherfucking month. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Maybe I’ll settle for vomiting. That seems to be the most attainable function right now.

I absolutely cannot believe this…..